As an ONC-ATCB-certified solution, CareLogic can be used by a wide range of mental/behavioral health organizations, including psychiatry, psychology, therapy, counseling, addictions, and others. It also supports mobile, outpatient, community, hospital, and hospital environments. CareLogic by Qualifacts is a fully integrated practice management and EHR solution designed specifically for behavioral health professionals.
A CareLogic user was exhausted from a previous EHR implementation and was unable to use all of the program’s features. Although the provider called the installation a “success”, the lack of functionality of the older EHRs forced the healthcare provider to revert to older, non-EHR compliant methods of serving their customers.
Here Are The Care Logic Capabilities
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Plan: Improve staff productivity with a streamlined and highly flexible treatment plan workflow.
- IMPACT for Outcomes Management: Support better client outcomes with comprehensive, integrated screening, assessment, and outcomes tools.
- Clinical Quality Measurement (CQM) Reports: Drive care and outcomes with CQM dashboards and reports.
- Electronic Prescriptions: Solve patient safety issues and reduce the risk of error by managing prescriptions online.
- Mobile App: Benefit from a mobile solution at the point of care, regardless of Internet connection.
- Consumer Engagement: Supporting the triple goal of better health outcomes, better patient care, and lower costs.
- Planning: Improve productivity and work more efficiently at the front desk and in the field.
- Revenue Management and Billing Cycle: Increase your own claims rate and facilitate audits with CareLogic’s claims engine and the advanced features of Golden Thread.
- Analytics and Reporting: Access the data you need to make data-driven clinical, operational, and management decisions.
- Performance Dashboards: Share real-time information across teams to identify areas for improvement and increase productivity.
- Custom Form Builder Tools: Customize workflows to collect organization-specific documentation.
- The Golden Thread: Ensure assessment and treatment plan information is properly integrated into your documentation.